blueblocks gachibowli, Comparison of preschools in Gachibowli, Comparison of preschools in kondapur, Hello Kids Kondapur, klay preschool whitefields, Playschool in Gachibowli, Playschool in Kondapur, preschool fees kondapur, Preschools in Gachibowli, Preschools in Kondapur, sesame street gachibowli
Selecting a pre-school for a child is a task that requires mammoth effort from the side of the parents. For us it involved the following activities:
- Collecting information about nearby schools
- Shortlisting schools as per our criteria
- Visiting each school and scouting around to see if school meets expectations
- Speaking to directors of the concerned schools about the pedagogy followed
- Talking to other parents
This can take up to a couple of months for laggards like us and at least a few weeks for you efficient folks out there.
I used to look for reviews, fee information, timings and the like on the internet before going to each school. However, I found only a few scattered parent discussion boards. There was little to no information about timings, fees, etc. So I thought of putting up this blog post, about the information we collected, so other parents can benefit from this.
- Playgroup catering to children ~ 2 years of age
- Clean and well ventilated environment
- At least 1:10 Student Teacher Ratio
- Play oriented teaching pedagogy
- No typical classroom environment with black boards and benches
- Provision for outdoor play
- Activities to foster creativity and innovation
- Near our place of residence
School selected: Hello Kids, Kondapur
Schools in close contention: Sproutz, Sesame Street
Other schools we heard about after we selected the school for our kid:
- Polka Dots,
- Appletree Preschool
Disclaimer: We visited the schools listed in the above table, personally. These views are based on our requirement, experiences and expectations. Please use this information as indicative and not absolute.